Monday, October 03, 2005

Antisocial?

I was talking to a classmate today, trying to explain my views on humanity and I blurted out "I don't like people. I'm antisocial." Am I? I have lots of friends, but deep down I just can't shake the suspicion that I don't like people. Like when I'm walking along during rush hour-perhaps at the skytrain station-and people are getting in my way. "Get out of my way," I scream internally, "I'm going to club you with my umbrella...DIE DIE DIE."

I mean, is that normal? NO! I don't think so... It is something about the city, something about living here that makes me so unsettled that I become irrational and, I suppose, antisocial. And the more I hear about people, the more I talk to people, the more I just want to be left alone. Clearly, I am not at peace with myself. But how can I become peaceful again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home