Sunday, September 05, 2004

Super Powers

Who hasn't considered what super power they would want if they could have one? Most people pick flying, or being able to time travel, or something equally as unattainable to humans. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a super power like that. BUT I would personally choose a more functionaly super power, to help me in my day to day life.

I work in retail. And I hate it. I'm not made for retail. I hate selling things to people, I dislike interacting with customers all day, and I despise the monotonous long days, filled with repetitive tasks. So, my super power? I wish I could sleep standing up with my eyes open. Wouldn't that be great for passing time at work? Especially in retail! I can only imagine how many shifts I could catch up on sleep during.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger larrykim said...

if i could have a super power. it would be that i could wipe away tears and sadness in everyone i meet and make them smile, and help them find true happiness...

dang, my daddy was right. i should have been a girl. i could have been a miss america or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home