Saturday, August 28, 2004

Confessions of a Gemini

It started back in 1983
Back in 1983, it started
And so began my life as a Gemini
So began my love affair with life
The life I love to hate, and sometimes
It hates me back
And sometimes
It loves me back
And sometimes, I sit, as I do today
And wonder why things are as they are
Why I have all this love inside of me
With nowhere to put it
All this sadness inside
With no reason
All this confusion,
Surrounded by a facade of stability
Sometimes, it seems the stars
Are playing tricks on me,
A joke that is my life

The confessions of me,
Stories that I keep just for me
Sometimes, they eat the insides of my soul
Tearing the edges jagged like a rotted leaf
I have two sides
Two conflicting sides, always fighting
Jockeying for position
Euphorium and Blackness
Meet life.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger larrykim said...

wow, i thought it was just me who struggled between laughter and sadness. believe it or not, i think i know how you feel.

life is so strange, you are always moving forward, yet you are really moving in circles. whenever i find an answer that keeps me grounded for a while, it seems to disappear and i have to look for another answer. happiness and love... always fleeting... i don't know if anyone ever finds real answers.

i hope you are not depressed. if you want to talk, i hope you know that i am always willing to listen. i wish i can be a good friend to you, but i am not sure if i have what you are looking for in a friendship. i wish i knew how to make you realize that there is no reason to be sad... but, i don't want to be another one of those voices repeating the same lines which i am sure you have heard before.

i am not sure if there is anything i can say that you don't already know. i just want you to know that i care about you, and i hope you will feel better...

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger larrykim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home