Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Arguments

I'm sick of arguing with people.

I am approximately 5 months away from graduation-with a degree in Political Science. I have to say, looking back, I am very glad I decided to go down the Polisci alley. The discipline teaches its students to be critical and analytical with regards to current events and ongoing world problems. Of course, every viewpoint has a million yay votes and a million nay votes. In the last few days I have met several people who have views that I strongly oppose. Instead of arguing my viewpoint, I have just listened. I am sick of arguing my case, and my new method? I am going to start listening.. listening to everything I hear. I want to learn from everyone and everything and then formulate new opinions. Mark this as my entrance into silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home