Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Exams

I have an exam tomorrow.

Notoriously, I am a disorganized person. My internal daytimer is not in the best of order, and I tend to forget things, lose important information, mix dates up, etc. Now, I know full well that my exam is tomorrow at 8:30 am, and yet, every few hours, I break into a cold sweat. My heart starts to beat a little faster and I suddenly think that my exam is supposed to be today, and I have just missed it. I begin to make up excuses I can tell the professor in the hopes that he will pardon my absence, as I run to the computer, desperately log into my student account and check the exam date.

And of course, nothing has changed. The exam is still tomorrow, like it has always been. For now I am relieved, but in about two or three hours, the drama will play itself over again. And again. And again.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger larrykim said...

exams.... man, they are scary. i used to stress out about exams all the time. i usually can't get any sleep the night before, and i get so nervous. it is just awful. but luckily my doctor is really nice. there is no written portion when he gives me a physical exam. i am so lucky to have him as my doctor. i didn't tell any of my friends about that because i am afraid AMA may find out about this, and make him change his exam procedures. that would majorly suck big time. i have my fingers crossed that never happens because so far i have never failed his exams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home