Sunday, August 01, 2004

Love or something like it

Have you ever had one of those people in your life that you know is wrong in every way for you, but you just can't help but love them? No matter what you do, you can't get them out of your head and the madder they make you, the more you think about them?

I have one.

I can't talk to him, because if I do, I usually end up getting angry. I can't not talk to him, because I start thinking neurotic thoughts and getting angry. I can't be with him because he lives so far away, and I am not ready to make that big of a commitment. I spend weeks ridding my mind of him, then all of a sudden, he re-enters my life in a blaze of glory, and I begin the agonizing all over again. Deep inside, I know he is wrong for me. But for some reason, my mind and heart always wander back to him.

Well, no more. I don't want this to continue any longer. This is my declaration to myself to stop. NOW. It's over.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger larrykim said...

i ... so... had one, wait, more like ... let me think, probably close to twenty of those. the problem is, i think i always want what i can't have. so, i only want bad bad relationships. man, sounds like you have it bad. grrrrrrrr... you need to get your butt straight and get it together. i get the feeling though you are not gonna be able to let it go that easily. oh well, it's just part of life. to love ... is to be in pain. to live ... is to love. cliche', you say, well, i will have two of those, but easy on the butter please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home