Sunday, April 16, 2006

Here I sit

So it's Easter Weekend, a weekend for me that is nothing more than a bunch of food and hopefully a bunch of chocolate. Sadly, this year, there will be none. My parents have gone away, I have been sitting at home brooding for the past few days. It's strange- I had a long stretch of working, where I worked for about 6 or 7 days straight, and all I could do to stay alive was imagine the bliss of the upcoming days I had off. And now, I have had three days off and all I've done is sit and watch TV, play solitaire, read a little, and eat. I haven't even left the house. So the thought crosses my mind that I need to get the hell out of Dodge. My life here is stagnating and I am becoming indistinguishable from the squished threads of the couch. I am the couch. Be the couch, in fact, is my motto of the hour. I am so lonely, yet around people, I long to be alone. I am so bored, yet busy, I long to have nothing to do. I am not funny anymore. I am not depressed, persay. But I am not happy.

Let me out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home